EKU Libraries will provide faxing services to current EKU students, staff, and faculty during operating hours.
- Patrons must present a valid EKU ID or driver’s license to use the service.
- Patrons must complete the Fax Cover Letter form to send a fax.
- Patrons must wait for their fax to be processed.
- EKU Libraries cannot confirm delivery of faxes.
- EKU Libraries cannot receive faxes, due to privacy concerns.
- There is currently no charge for faxes, but EKU Libraries reserves the right to limit the number of faxes sent at any one time dependent upon staff availability.
If you have any questions please contact the Main Help Desk at 859-622-1790.