Answered By: Clay Howard
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2018     Views: 67

If you are not a student and don't work for EKU, you can apply for a non-university borrower's card if you live in EKU's service region.

To apply for a library card, you just need your driver's license.

Non-university borrowers can borrow up to 5 books for 2 weeks. For more information, check out the non-university borrower guidelines and the checkout policy. 

Chat Widget