Answered By: Clay Howard
Last Updated: Apr 17, 2018     Views: 27

Books and DVDs owned by EKU Libraries or instructor-owned materials can be placed on reserve for students to use in the library.

To place items on reserve, submit the Reserves Request form online. You can also submit the form in person at the Main Help Desk in the John Grant Crabbe Main Library. 

For more details, visit the Course Reserves Information page.

Faculty should link articles directly in their Blackboard course shells and not place articles on library reserve.