COVID-19 Library Services Alert!
EKU Libraries is not borrowing or lending any physical items during this time.
Please ignore any overdue notices and do not return any physical materials to the library.
All due dates have been extended to May 9, 2020 and will be extended further if needed!
Library Express, our Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery service, will limit services to digital items only. We will not borrow or lend out physical items.
Answered By: Nicole Montgomery Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020 Views: 36
Changes to Operations
- The John Grant Crabbe Main Library will remain open from 8-4:30 Monday through Friday only beginning on March 16th. The library is closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Branches will be closed during this time
- We will limit visitors to just EKU students, faculty and staff. Only the main entrance (Little Entrance) will be open.
- We ask that people not congregate together and wipe down surfaces they used when they leave.
- Please be mindful that we will continue to provide help services virtually, but we will NOT circulate physical items or staff desk physically.
- Library Express, our Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery service, will limit services to digital items only. We will not borrow or lend out physical items.