Yes! EKU Libraries will provide faxing services to current EKU students, staff, and faculty during operating hours. Stop by the help desk in the Main Library to learn how.
EKU Libraries will provide faxing services to current EKU students, staff, and faculty during operating hours.
- Patrons must present a valid EKU ID or driver’s license to use the service.
- Patrons must complete the Fax Cover Letter form to send a fax.
- Patrons must wait for their fax to be processed.
- EKU Libraries cannot confirm delivery of faxes.
- EKU Libraries cannot receive faxes, due to privacy concerns.
- There is currently no charge for faxes, but EKU Libraries reserves the right to limit the number of faxes sent at any one time dependent upon staff availability.
If you have any questions please contact the Main Help Desk at 859-622-1790.
There are also apps that you can download to fax from your phone:
eFax: Offers a free subscription plan for 10 free pages per month. If you need more pages, a paid subscription is also available.
Fax Burner: 5 free outbound pages per month and 25 receiving pages per month. Also provides subscriptions with higher page limits.
Tiny Fax: This is not a free app, but it's relatively cheap. It's based on a credit system where you need so many credits per page, so there is not a page limit. Available in iTunes and Google Play.