Answered By: Nicole Montgomery Last Updated: Apr 18, 2018 Views: 328
Library Express is a suite of services that provides access to materials that are available at EKU Libraries and libraries throughout the United States. This service is free and is ONLY available to current EKU students, faculty, and staff members.
1. Click on the Library Express link located on the EKU Libraries homepage
2. Login using your EKU username and password
3. Complete the Personal Information Form
If this is your first time logging into Library Express, it should take you to this Update Personal Information Screen.*
*If you are not taken automatically to the Update Personal Information Screen, scroll down to the bottom of the Library Express homepage and click on the Update Account Information link.
4. Confirm your STATUS
4. Update your pick-up location
Note that there are options for on-campus, regional and online-only students!
5. Update your mailing address
This is especially important for online only students!