Q. Housing


What do we do if we have a problem with our room?

Reach out to your assigned Resident Assistant (RA) about any concerns or questions you have about your room.  

How do you apply to live in a new room?

Applying for a new room can be started at the EKU Housing website. First, you should talk to your resident assistant (RA) and/or Resident Hall Coordinator (RHC)

How do we file a complaint on a roommate?

Review your roommate contract and tell your concerns to your assigned resident assistant, they have been trained to help navigate issues with your roommate.

  • Last Updated Sep 18, 2020
  • Views 3
  • Answered By Nicole Montgomery

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0